By Todd Hall, Technical Divemaster
Reserve your spot today for lobster Mini season July 26th and 27th. Here are a few tips from the Pro’s to help you get your Lobster Bag Limit !
Tips for Lobstering !
1. Make sure you've taken the days off from work!!!!
2. Make sure you’re scheduled on a dive charter with Pompano Dive Center
3. Make sure your dive gear is in safe working condition. PDC is offering a promotion on Regulator Servicing
4. Make sure you have a snare, tickle stick, net, and gloves - whatever your capture technique involves.
5. Make sure you have a valid fishing and lobster license, and a measuring gauge
6. Don't forget a dive buddy!
7. Check “MYFWC” for the latest rules and regulations: http://myfwc.com/fishing/saltwater/recreational/lobster/
1. Regulator servicing... Free $15 gift card to be used on a future visit if you bring it in prior to 7.20.17
2. Snares, gloves, tickle sticks, nets.... All 10% off when you mention this article.