You have made the decision to learn more about SCUBA diving, and how you can get started with this amazing adventure! This Guide contains all of the information you need to successfully start your journey with Pompano Dive Center.
We can email you a code, so you can start, right now ! Once you have a code, you will sign in, here:
The Open Water Schedule: (Please be flexible as weather and local events may cause slight changes)
- Day 1: Two hour orientation with your Instructor covering the gear you will be using, and answering any questions you may have about the training and overall experience.
- Day 2: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm. We will start off in the Pool, and then explore shallow open water in the afternoon, max 40 ft.
- Day 3: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm. We will start off in the Pool, and then explore deeper open water in the afternoon, max 60ft.
At the end of the course you will be a Certified Open Water Diver for life!
Again, Pompano Dive Center will not charge you a deposit until you choose your course dates and proceed to Chapter 4 of the online home study. The balance will not be due until you arrive for course orientation.
We also offer numerous upgrades that might be of great value to you:
Private Instruction: $549.00 - This ensures maximum instructor time, and allows us to cater to your specific needs. You pick the dates that work best for you, and the one-on-one time will guarantee that you feel comfortable and that the course is conducted at your pace.
Custom Schedule: $449.00 - You pick the dates that work best for you, but this course does have a two diver minimum.
Base Course $399.00 - Our base course would be conducted on one of our pre scheduled course dates, and will have additional divers in the course with you.
All of our packages also include, at no additional cost:
• Instant Open Water Certification Card, on your phone !
• Boat Charters on our new Custom Dive Boats, which always have complimentary drinks and snacks.
• Instruction from one of Pompano Dive Center's experienced Instructors.
• All Rental Gear (Tanks, Scubapro Wetsuits, Weight-Integrated BCD's, and Scubapro Regulators with Dive Computers)
The only thing we require you to have of your own:
Mask, Fins, and Snorkel: We consider these “personal fit” items, and the better they fit, the better you will feel! We offer student discounts on these items, and you will have the entire length of your course to exchange any of these items for an item if we "didn't get it right" - no questions asked. Our expert associates will properly fit you for each piece of gear separately and find what fits YOU best. A comfortable diver is a happy diver, and a successful dive course starts in the shop with finding the perfect gear for you.
We are a Scubapro Platinum Dealer - a trusted brand in SCUBA for over 50 years.
If at any time you need assistance, please email, JT@pompanodive.com