On May 9th, at 7:00pm, Pompano Dive Center will be hosting Tony Ernst - SSI, HSA, and PADI Scuba Instructor for an "Intro to GoPro" workshop.
Tony has won awards from Scuba Earth and PADI for his underwater videos, and he will share what he knows about the GoPro platform with you!
This workshop is specifically catered to:
- THE NEW GOPRO HERO 5 !
- Anyone who is thinking of purchasing a GoPro
- Anyone who currently operates a GoPro camera and is looking for solid information that can take their videos to the next level.
- Anyone looking at how to make their GoPro system capable of taking great videos, through use of accessories.
This workshop will cover:
- Shooting tips, including composition, angles, approach/methods
- Shooting tricks, and understanding of settings and how they can best be used.
- Different mounts, and handles for your setup
- Flip filters, and their effective uses.
- Proper lighting and its effective uses.
This workshop is FREE, but spaces are limited. Please call 954-788-0208 or sign up at this event page right away, to ensure you have a spot!
You can see his award winning video, here: http://www.padi.com/blog/2014/05/07/scubaearth-video-contest-winner-tony-ernst/